Last updated: April 26, 2017 at 22:23 pm
“My family have shares in TPB.”
That leaves us with
four two one possibility: She is somehow related to Nathan Engelbrecht. She is somehow related to Timothy James Whyte. Someone in her family invested via Seedrs when they initially raised.
- The CH confirmation statement and annual return is wrong.
I asked for clarification:
– It’s been radio silence thus far.
Update (24th April): Nicola’s responded again to confirm her mother is a shareholder. Still not sure if she invested through the Seedrs platform or if the confirmation statement is wrong.
Update (26th April): After our conversation on Twitter went nowhere, Nicola and I took to email to try and clarify what’s going on. The upshot:
- Nicola’s mother still holds shares.
- The latest confirmation statement appears to be incorrect, Nicola will speak to Nathan in an attempt to find out why her mother isn’t included in the statement.
- Shares were transferred from other holders (including Nicola and her daughter Alice) to Timothy James Whyte at no cost because Seedrs would not allow new shares to be issued – I presume because us Seedrs investors cannot be diluted because we collectively hold pre-emption rights).